Salary Car, Bonus, Pension, Family Medical Cover
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 28 November 2016
A leading manufacturing business in Stevenage are seeking a Finance Manager to support the Finance Director and the commercial operations of the company, and lead the operational finance team of five people. This role would be suitable for a Qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with proven 3-5 PQE experience within a manufacturing business.
Reporting to the Finance Director, Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Support the finance director in delivering the overall financial strategy
- Supervision of the month end process and support for the analysis of the monthly business performance, forecast and budget
- Produce a monthly finance pack for the board
- Manage the finance team to complete all invoicing, credit control, purchase administration and banking transactions for the company.
- Complete accurate budgets, forecasts, and management reporting within the timescales set by the finance director.
- Maintain the balance sheet and the reconciliation of all control accounts on an appropriate basis.
- Oversee all aspects of stock accounting
- Lead accounting for the overseas branches
- Ensure all reporting from joint ventures is received and reviewed for use in board reporting
- Managing of the year end audit process, produce draft statutory accounts and liaise with the auditors to resolve queries
As a Finance Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of stock and cost accounting within a manufacturing business
- Experience of working in a group environment and dealing with intra-group transactions and reporting
- Minimum three years staff management experience
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with excellent communication skills. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the opportunity to join an innovative and growing business.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to email@example.com