Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Isabel Evans
Date posted 23 November 2016
A listed global mining company, are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Central London head office.
About the Finance Manager role:
Reporting to the Senior Controller, the Finance Manager will take financial ownership for a number of producing mines across Africa.
The business is currently undergoing a period of massive growth and expansion, and therefore want to bolster the finance function to support these changes.
It's an incredibly exciting time to be joining this market-leading mining business, with huge potential for career progression and opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of quarterly IFRS mine site sub consolidations;
- Accounting support to the operations and exploration functions;
- Current and deferred tax preparation on a quarterly basis;
- Review of monthly reporting from mine sites/exploration;
- Management of monthly intercompany reconciliations;
- Other ad hoc and special projects, as required.
You will be:
- ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent), ideally Big 4
- An interest or background in mining/natural resources is highly desirable
- Strong technical IFRS knowledge
- Experience of an ERP reporting system, in particular SUN
- French speaker highly desirable
- Hard-working, organised, confident and passionate
To apply for this unique opportunity, please get in touch!