Salary £37000 - £42000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 22 November 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen in Lancashire for a finance manager within a global manufacturing and production company. They are a global contributor to to energy conservation, high performance and glazing solutions. Due to expansion within the business they are seeking an additional finance manager to join their team. You will support the Global and Regional Management teams with the provision of consolidated financial data to assist with understanding of the business performance.
Key Finance Manager responsibilities:
- Lead the management of data, collection and consolidation of monthly results and budgets and forecasts
- Ensures reliable consolidations of site change analyses are performed and validates overall conclusions and develops comments on key drivers
- Prepares and circulates Finance Report pack to global and regional strategic business unit and Business Support Controllers
- Attends monthly results calls with strategic business unit regions
- Gathers the explanations and data to support Quarterly and year end reporting to the TSE
- Actively supports the Budget and Forecast processes with the strategic business units to ensure completed to time and able to provide explanations of key issues
- Actively works on results and with Europe controller and other regional controllers as required,
- Undertakes other projects as required
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing or FMCG environment where you will have carried out the majority of duties above. You will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be communicating with different bodies regionally and globally. You do need to be qualified either ACA, ACCA or CIMA to be considered for this position.
To have the opportunity to join this global manufacturing and production company do not delay and apply for this role now.