Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 22 November 2016
An excellent finance manager role has arisen based in Lancashire with a nationwide distribution company. In this unique finance manager role you will be responsible for supporting the financial controller in the financial reporting and management of a dynamic and rapidly growing multi-million pound turnover business.
Key Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing and reviewing payroll
- Processing and reporting of cash
- Analysis of monthly employment costs to ensure the integrity of the data, and the accurate and timely running of all billing routines
- Managing treasury assistant and finance analyst and billing administrator
- Support the ongoing change programme and the planned growth of the company
- Maintenance of a full set of monthly and month-end procedure notes, together with monthly and month-end checklists; continual updating thereof, as procedures change
- Regular and ad hoc reporting to the business
- Assistance in the production of the annual statutory accounts and corporation tax return
- Assist in the designing, building and delivering of financial controls to ensure the financial integrity of the business
- Working with the Financial Controller to implement new systems and updated financial changes within the business in a controlled and logical manner, ensuring financial integrity and adherence to all deadlines throughout the change programme
Ideally from practice or background within a fast-paced client-facing business you will be used to working to deadlines and managing your time effectively. You will need strong communication skills and the ability to build new relationships with all levels of the operational team. The ability to develop overall business strategy and plans are absolutely essential, giving you great scope to set direction and lead the business in its next growth phase.
You must be qualified to be considered for this position either ACA, ACCA, or CIMA. Ideally you will have experience of working within a business with £30m-£150m turnover. Excel skills are a must.
If you would like to be considered for this Finance Manager position then please do get in touch as soon as possible as they are looking to shortlist very soon.