Consultant Harriet Redfern
Date posted 21 November 2016
Do you have experience working in compliance, credit and licensing? A well know Global Media company have an exciting opportunity within their London office and are looking to appoint a Credit Manager.
Your Credit Manager duties would include:
- Manage Deal rationalisation for your assigned Regions and Territories
- Make deal term recommendations working with the business people
- Serve as the project and training lead for all systems enhancements and process improvement initiatives for deal business evaluation and management
- Assist the Audit team with the following: Drafting audit findings, assist with the selection of audit candidates, negotiate and settle audit claims and calculate allocation of settlement amount.
- Conduct Credit reviews on all proposed deals.
You will have the following experience:
- Proven experience within Credit Management, Public Accounting, Internal Audit or related experience
- Experience with international accounting, tax and business issues
- Degree level educated
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualification preferred
If you think your experience matches the role and are keen to work in a well known media company then please don't hesitate to apply for the Credit Manager position.