Salary £200 - £250 per day
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 18 November 2016
A leading Consumer business based in Crewe are looking for a Finance Manager, for a 3-6 month contract.
About the Finance Manager role
As part of this role, you will be completing the following tasks:
- Producing the full Management Accounts pack on a monthly basis
- Full control of all of the Reconciliations within the business
- Producing analysis reports for the Directors, including margin analysis
- Helping the business to minimise stock loss
- Running the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Managing a small team of around 4 junior Accountants
- Implementing controls as required within the finance function
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent) who has got strong management accounting experience. Alongside strong management accounts experience, you must also have good reconciliations experience to draw upon. Any experience with managing a team before would be useful. Experience working in a fast paced consumer based industry would also be advantageous. As this is an interim role, you must be immediately available to start this position.
About the business
This business are a consumer business, who are looking for a Finance Manager for a 3 - 6 month position. This role will be based in Crewe, and could offer a further extension past the initial contract.
For more information on this role, please apply via the link below.