Transactional Finance Manager
Salary £35000 - £42000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 17 November 2016
An award winning growing, high growth Manchester based business have created a new role for a Transactional Finance Manager to over their existing Accounts Payable, receivable and cashiering teams.
The role has been created to support the UK business due to substantial growth and a number of high profile acquisitions. Away from the day to day management of the teams, 11 heads, you will be heavily involved in business enhancing projects enhancing controls, processes and improving existing systems.
Key responsibilities for the Transnational Finance Manager preferred are:
- Responsible for leading the Accounts Payable, Receivable and Cashiers teams
- Managing the established teams, developing and enhancing existing processes and controls, and
- Ensuring the teams continue to support the company’s operational teams
- Support the UK business, working closely with a number of senior stakeholders
- Improve the level of oversight over key financial controls including bank reconciliations, payroll, AP, AR
- Understanding of the key features of an appropriate control environment to ensure accurate recording of transactions and clear and concise reporting of financial information
Key Skills preferred are:
- Experience in at least one of the team functions, plus ideally leading a team of +5 members
- Ability to communicate effectively will be key as the role holder will be required to liaise closely with other business teams
- Good demonstrable experience of enhancing policies and process will be important, as will be the ability to develop the team members
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business in this newly created role. You will be given the opportunity to make improvements, lead projects and enhance your profile in the business quickly. The business has further growth plans and can offer a long term career opportunity.
To apply or for further details on this Transactional Finance Manager role please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters, firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 240 7474