Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £275 - £325 per day
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 11 November 2016
A services business based in Manchester City Centre are seeking a Commercial Finance Manager on an interim basis until February 2017. This role is an integral part of the FP&A team for a new service offering that is going from strength to strength.
This is a highly commercial, influential and business-facing role and will see the Commercial Finance Manager working closely with Operations to improve profitability through analysis, investment appraisal, forecasting and budgeting as well as reporting the financial and operational performance of the service line.
This role will add value and provide commercial insight, analysis and management information on a timely basis in order to enhance and capture financial performance.
- Partnering with key individuals to ensure they have strong financial support to run a successful and profitable business
- Providing insightful analysis of KPI’s to monitor and report on the implementation of the strategic plan
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting in line with business requirements
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with the Senior Management Team
- ACCA / CIMA Qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Excellent planning and preparation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Service sector background would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse complex data to support decision making
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance
- Use of an ERP system
A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.The successful Commercial Finance Manager will be working for a fast paced Services business who are at the top of their game and growing rapidly due to a new service line that was introduced last year. Due to the speed of growth of the new service line, a true commercial mind-set coupled with a strong analytical skill set is key. This role will give you exposure to a very diverse business where you will be able to work closely with Senior Management and Operations to identify growth potential.
Apply below or to find out more about the Commercial Finance Manager job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480