Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension , Healthcare, Life cover
Consultant Tish De Beer
Date posted 07 November 2016
A highly desirable Financial Management opportunity has risen within a large Financial Services organisation based in Hampshire, Fleet. This role reports to the Head of Finance, managing the finance and treasury function of numerous entities.
Financial Manager core responsibilities:
- Managing the preparation of annual statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Managing the preparation of monthly Management accounts and vat returns
- Manage the completeness and accuracy of the daily book- keeping, reconciling key accounts and ensuring efficiencies are achieved from time to time
- Responsible for the preparation of annual budgets relating to your business units and monitoring of performance via forecast and analysis
- Responsible for the preparation of regulatory reports
- Ensure departmental adherence to internal/external compliance, credit review and audit requirements.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
Financial Manager Requirements:
- ACA/ ACCA or CIMA
- Financial Services experience is preferred
- Sound knowledge of UK Corporate Tax
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced excel knowledge
- Decision making ability
- Able to travel to another UK site a few days a month
If you are interested in this exciting Financial Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.