Salary £58000 - £62000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 07 November 2016
An iconic international leisure and hospitality business is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team in Watford (ACA). This role would be suitable for a Qualified Accountant, with 3-5 years PQE experience leading the financial accounting department of a listed company or with a Big Four background.
Reporting to the Statutory Reporting & Accounting Director, key Senior Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of three direct reports
- Adhere to month end close reporting deadlines to ensure overall effectiveness
- Responsible for the project management of the UK Statutory accounts process including leading key gatepost meetings and monitoring deliverables against timelines
- Act as a primary contact with UK external auditors
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations and prepare commentary on variances
- Ensure statutory accounting is compliant with UK GAAP and IFRS protocols
- Respond to ad hoc queries from the UK and US tax department
- Adhere to proper controls and systems to ensure compliance within a SOX framework
As the Senior Finance Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced excel skills
- General Ledger accounting experience
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels.
- Experience working with UK GAAP and IFRS in a corporate accounting setting
- Have a ' hands on ' approach in a financial and operational context
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org