Finance Manager - FP&A
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 03 November 2016
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager FP&A within a FTSE 250 business in Stevenage. This role would be suitable for a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with proven FP&A experience including management reporting tools - forecasting and budgeting.
Reporting to the Finance Director, Senior Finance Manager FP&A responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of three direct reports to ensure timely and accurate production of periodic information including; Monthly Management Accounts, Quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, submission of 5 year strategic plan
- Maintain a continuous assessment of risks and opportunities for each value stream within the Business Unit in achieving its year-end financial budget/forecast and strategic objectives
- Improve the flow of financial information to the organisation and its business partners
- Product line P&L - support the assessment of current Product line P&L's and the further improvement and alignment of the methodology and structures across all product groups
- Support the Cash Flow forecasting process
- Support the deployment of the new Foreign Exchange assessment tool to capture currency hedging needs over a time span of 6-18 months
As the Senior Finance Manager FP&A your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven FP&A Experience
- Excellent computer skills ( including Excel at pivot, vlookups, sumifs level)
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels.
- Experience in a manufacturing / FMCG or retail environment would be a plus
- Have a ' hands on ' approach in a financial and operational context
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org