Group Finance Manager
Salary £65000 - £70000 per annum + Equity and Benefits
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 26 October 2016
A rarely available Group Finance Manager role has just become available at one the most respected Private Healthcare companies based in central London. Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting, this role offers outstanding career progression for a accountant who is a leader in their field.
About the Group Finance Manager role:
- Production of consolidated monthly management accounts pack distributed to Executive Team and Boards
- Provide accounting and process guidance to other group companies as well as support ad hoc operational projects
- Preparation of PLC Annual Report, Interim Report, sub-statutory accounts
- Perform Treasury activities including cash forecasting, loan reporting and monitoring adherence to covenants
- Provide financial and commercial assistance to other group functional areas to assist them with decision making
- Supervision of and guidance to other Head Office finance team members
- Self-starter displaying initiative and confidence
- Demonstrable ability to influence and negotiate with peers and colleagues to reach optimal solutions whilst maintaining strategic focus
- Pro-active and keen to grow with the business
About the Company:
This private healthcare company needs no introduction and is well regarded by all its competitors. The culture is demanding and fast paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Group Finance Manager job.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7509 8947.