Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Dominic Horne
Date posted 03 November 2016
A unique Commercial Finance Manager role has become available at a well known and highly successful TV/Film production company based in London. Working closely with the senior management team you will be critical in shaping the business and helping drive forward extensive growth.
Based in new central London offices, this Commercial Finance Manager will be heavily involved in each and every production going forward. You will run the budgeting and forecasting as well as supporting the business on the various productions throughout the year. You will own and run all of the business models, updating and improving them as you go.
Key responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Manager:
- Leading the strategic plan, annual budget and forecasting process including
- Updating the existing investor model for new information and business opportunities
- Controlling the update and review of the annual budget and forecast process
- Having the commercial acumen & confidence to challenge assumptions provided by senior leads
- Managing all financial aspects of the life cycle of film and TV projects including
- Modelling of production finance plans and the green-lighting & closing of the final finance plan chosen
- Ongoing re-forecasting throughout the release of the projects as well as the onward reporting to participants
- Building and updating cash flow forecasts for short and medium term coverage
- Be the key finance contact for scenario planning and sensitivity analysis to ensure the business is driving towards financial success
- Helping develop the financial and commercial strategy of the business
This is a highly commercial and influential role within a great media company who are looking to grow and expand. Ideally coming with media industry experience and a strong commercial background, the successful candidate will also have strong modelling excel stills. The culture is very entrepreneurial, fast paced and dynamic. The is progression available as the business continues to grown and develop year on year with new opportunities constantly arising.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8143.