Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 25 October 2016
A fast growing, high end restaurant organisation based in London whose brand continues to expand are looking for a Finance Manager in this newly created position. This is an excellent time to join the business with continual growth forecasted which will lead to further expansion of the finance function.
As Finance Manager based in head office in central London you will report directly into the Financial Controller and dotted line into business directors. The role will pivotal in the day-to-day running of the finance function and will be involved in new ventures the business looks to take on.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and review of weekly reports and monthly management accounts
- Compilation of monthly Board reports including relevant KPI analysis
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly overhead analysis
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Production and monitoring of cash flow and working capital forecasts
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Involvement in statutory audit process
- Assisting in the production of budgets and rolling forecasts
- Assisting in the evaluation of new restaurant opportunities and other capex projects
- Liaising at restaurant-level to help managers achieve their target margins
- Providing ad hoc analysis for Group Financial Controller and senior management
The successful Finance Manager will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant – ACA/CIMA/ACCA or overseas equivalent
- Have experience of working in a finance function in the casual dining space
- Have strong communication skills
- Be flexible, with the ability to deal with ad hoc tasks in a growing organisation
To apply for this position please click on the link or contact Jason Shaw directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.