Group Finance Manager
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Eliza Slinn
Date posted 24 October 2016
A fast growing, multi-channel Communications group are looking for a Group Finance Manager to join them in an expanding role. As part of an evolving and acquisitive business, the Finance Manager will be on a clear trajectory to the Group Financial Controller within eighteen months time.
Within the busy central London HQ, reporting to the Head of Group Finance, the Group Finance Manager will be responsible for mentoring a team of three, though a period of growth and development. Responsible for the delivery of both group FP&A and reporting requirements, this is high profile role, requiring strong stakeholder management.
- Reviewing and delivering consolidated monthly management accounts and board pack
- Preparing group budgets and forecasts, with supporting commentary and analysis
- Producing year end Annual Reports and Financial Statements and Interims for the Group
- Advising on group accounting approach, business partnering externally with Auditors and Consultants on Group Structure and effect or implementation of future acquisitions
- Providing system support and assisting with projects as required, ensuring controls and compliance environment is best in class
As the Group Finance Manager you will:
- Be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or other overseas equivalent
- Have a technical working knowledge of IFRS
- Be strong excel user
- Have experience of, or a strong desire to, work within the media sector
Apply below, or contact Eliza Slinn on email@example.com or 02075098366 to find out more about the position.