Financial Reporting Manager - Advisory
Consultant Dylan Edwards
Date posted 21 October 2016
A Financial Reporting Manager opportunity with in the advisory team of a leading practice in the Berkshire has become available due to a promotion in the team. This role is client facing where providing quality advise and service to a wide range clients is the primary focus.
The diverse portfolio of local and international clients adds variety and scope to this opportunity. You will be dealing with statutory financial statements and engaging with various teams throughout the business including the global outsourcing team. Building relationships externally and internally will form a large part of the mandate, ensuring the smooth running and delivery of services. Business development activities and interaction is encouraged allowing you to build your reputation and brand in the market.
Financial Reporting Manager responsibilities include:
- Key point of contact between clients and the firm at all levels
- Rigorous financial management of client portfolios, adhering to budgets and stipulated timescales
- Develop an in depth commercial awareness of portfolios in order to provide sound business advice and strategy
- Identify sales opportunities and synergies for the firm from existing and potential new clients
- Take an active role in business development events and activities supporting senior management
- Be a mentor to junior staff in their training and development
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or overseas equivalent
- University degree educated
- Prior experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- People management and supervisory experience
- Keen commercial and current economic interest
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong audit senior/manager to step up into an influential client facing position within a growing global firm. Please click to apply.