Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Rohit Jain
Date posted 25 October 2016
An opportunity has arisen with a listed retailer based in Hertforshire who is recruiting for a qualified commercial finance manager/Business Partner. You will be part of a team of finance experts that directly supports the business for their analysis needs. You will also be providing functional expertise within the finance team. The role also has a financial control and balance sheet responsibilities across the business areas. The role will be paying up to £70,000 per annum.
As a Commercial Finance Manager/Business Partner you will also be responsible for:
- Financial Business Partner to a Business Director, ensuring that their team is provided with accurate and timely financial analysis.
- Supporting the functional strategy of the Finance team in providing business partnering to the entire function.
- Reporting on and providing actionable insight into the financial performance of the business areas supported, in order to inform better decision-making. This can include sales, margin, rebates, supplier funding, market share, stock and cost metrics.
- Supporting the forecasting, budgeting and planning for the Business and ensuring that targets are met and variances understood.
- Providing robust financial control (including cost tracking) and balance sheet management
This is fantastic Commercial Finance Manager opportunity to join a well recognised brand and make the role into your own.
If you are interested in speaking more about this opportunity contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters Senior Finance St Albans on 01727 617500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to refer someone from your personnel network Robert Walters will give you £200.00 of retail vouchers for each successful qualified placements made.