Salary £300 per day
Consultant Alicia Loates
Date posted 03 October 2016
This excellent Transaction Manager position based in Central London is offering a unique opportunity to work within large media business. It is a short term position, managing a team of transactional staff of up to 13. It is offering a competitive daily rate and is looking to start immediately.
About the Role:
- The Transaction Manager will look after the EMEA Region’s Accounts Payable, Credit Control and Treasury functions, which include providing those services to HQ (team of 13)
- Manage cash requirements efficiently and ensuring all cash reporting requirements (local and International Finance) are met
- Maintain and develop banking and payment systems and identify opportunities for improving operational efficiencies through increased use of automation, ensuring best practice security standards are maintaing
- Management of Accounts Payable Function, ensuring liabilities are accurately recorded and payment terms are made managed effectively
- Management of Account Receivable Function, ensuring clients are paying in accordance with agreed payment terms, and to identify and resolve payment issues promptly
- Maintain and develop Treasury, A/P and A/R systems, identifying opportunities for improving operational efficiencies
- Responsibility over implementation and maintenance of internal controls, ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Qualified by Experience or ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified equivelent
- Previous experience of managing transactional teams
- Media experience preferable but not essential
About the company:
This Transaction Manager position is based within a global media organisation that is a leader in its field. Located close to transport links it offers a challenging and exciting enviroment.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.