Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 29 September 2016
A fantastic permanent Billing Supervisor role based in Hertfordshire with a well known brand within the Retail/Leisure space. The business is experiencing a period of growth this role will play an integral part within the intercompany billing process’ and relationships. This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to take ownership of the internal Billing and intercompany processes whilst managing a team of 3.
Billing Supervisor main responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of 3 including setting targets and deadlines
- Manage all Billing and internal queries including internal recharges
- Manage the intercompany process including intercompany settlement management
- Maintain the Balance Sheet and produce analysis
- Ad hoc project involvement
- Have very strong communications skills
- Ideally be working towards an Accountancy qualification
- Have a strong track record in Accounts Receivable or Billing Supervisory roles
- Have previously mentored or managed staff
If you are interested in this Billing Supervisor role please apply.