Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance
Location West Midlands
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 27 September 2016
Award winning International West Midlands brand have created a new position for an experienced & hands on Finance Manager / Controller ideally suited to someone experienced in working within a large Group Company and suitable for someone who can manage a team of up to 8 people, operating in a very visual, hands on business critical post.
Reporting into a Senior head of Finance , this role will oversee the creation of a new division where the company is trying to double its inter-company turnover from £50m to 100m by 2020.
Senior Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- To own and develop the end to end process and controls, streamlining where ever possible.
- To oversee all activities undertaken by staff within this team
- To understand and take ownership of both billing and payables cycles in relation to inter-company trading
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, both internal and external, and key business representatives
- Drive automation within the inter-company process
- Maintain all required documentation in compliance with legal requirements.
- To oversee the reporting of Inter-company and inter-company balances to Head Office
- Ensure good financial controls are in place and reporting mechanisms are put in place
- Ensure the inter-company balances are accurately reflected within the financial accounts.
- To manage and complete finance projects as assigned and to come up with ideas for new projects in the drive for continuous improvement
If you are interested in this Senior Finance Manager role, or know of someone who would be of interest, please contact me on 0121 281 5000 or email me on Andrew.email@example.com