Salary £60000 - £67000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
Consultant Lucy Periam
Date posted 26 September 2016
This highly entrepreneurial start-up retail business is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their expanding London team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, named in the top 20 of the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, at a very exciting time for the business.
The business founders are looking for people who can be as passionate about the brand as they are and someone who can respond to the fast paced, ever changing nature of a start up retail business.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Implementing effective processes and procedures to support the strategic growth of the company
- Regular commercial reporting
- Taking ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing, approving and processing journals
- Cash flow forecasting
- Tracking and monitoring finance team KPIs
- Project managing the implementation of a new finance ERP system
- Managing and overseeing the accounts payable division
- Leading, managing and coaching the finance team
The ideal Finance Manager will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Experience of working at Finance Manager level
- An entrepreneurial attitude and method of working
- Comfortable working in a fast paced retail business
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply here directly.