Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Robert Gibbons
Date posted 23 September 2016
A leading FTSE250 listed Retail company based in Northamptonshire are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their head office. The role will will suit someone with a strong background in Management Accounts who has a proven track record of leading successful teams and improving on existing processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Managing the Central Income team to ensure robust accounting and processes are maintained
- Managing the periodic accruals and weekly flash reporting to timetables agreed
- Timely production of balance sheet reconciliations for submission to the wider finance team
- Managing internal (analysts / trading) and external queries (suppliers / auditors) with regard to accruals and invoicing
- Calculation and collection of cash in respect to all aspects of Central Income in line with current Supplier Terms Agreements
- Maintenance of the Supplier Terms Master data and the communication on status of terms that have been received and processed
- Raising of invoicing and controls for non supplier returns as required
- Managing and development of the Central Income team
- Fully support and assist the Commercial Finance Manager and wider Finance team on other duties as and when required
You will be CIMA/ACCA part-qualified and ideally have a background in the retail industry, although all industry backgrounds will be considered with relevant experience. You will also have a previous record of improving accounting processes and successfully managing teams.
Apply today or contact Rob on 01908 044 000 for more information.