Cash & Treasury Manager
Salary £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location West Midlands
Consultant Andy Chaplin
Date posted 23 September 2016
UTC aerospace systems, one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products is seeking a Cash and Treasury Manager to join its finance team based in Birmingham. The Cash and Treasury Manager will work with the Group treasury functions, functional teams and the European sites to monitor the cash position for all sites, in addition to managing an effective treasury and cash team.
UTC design, manufacture and service systems and components, providing integrated solutions for commercial, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. UTC aerospace systems is a major supplier to international space programs and employs approximately 42,000 people worldwide with approximate annual sales of $14 billion.
Key responsibilities include:
- reviewing quality and timeliness of cashbook and cash posting preparations
- monitoring cash forecasts and the cash position for all sites during the month
- delivering all the required controls checks as part of the month-end closing process
- supporting the sites with hedging and swaps to limit FX exposure
- liaising effectively with the banks, the sites and UTC/UTAS treasury departments
- participating in continuous improvement programmes to enable process optimisation
The successful candidate will be a certified treasurer/qualified accountant (ACT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) with demonstrable management experience. You should be commercially focused with a proven track record of influencing multiple stakeholders. Experience improving efficiencies will be beneficial, along with effective organisational skills to ensure the roles key deliverables are produced accurately and on time.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Andy Chaplin at Robert Walters, 9th Floor, 11 Brindley Place, Birmingham B1 2LP. Email: email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0)121 281 5000. Web: www.robertwalters.co.uk