Salary £60000 - £65000 per annum + Pension, Bonus, Family Medical
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 23 September 2016
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA) to join a FTSE 250 company in Stevenage.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Improve the flow of financial information to the organisation and its business partners
- Coordinate the cost accounting activities - including standard costing rates, FX rates and production variances
- Act as a primary point of contact to the Commercial and Business Development teams in setting pricing and discount strategies, supported by sound cost-margin analysis tools
- Support strengthening the Commercial finance tools in driving profitable top line growth
- Inventory Management
- Support the implementation of a CAPEX tracking process and structure
As the Finance Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven costing and / or commercial finance experience
- Excellent computer skills ( including Excel at pivot, vlookups, sumifs level)
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels.
- Experience in a manufacturing / FMCG or retail environment would be a plus
- Have a ' hands on ' approach in a financial and operational context
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV to email@example.com