Capital Management Manager
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus and Benefits
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 21 September 2016
A rarely available Capital Management Manager role has just become available at one of the most globally respected health care companies based in central London. This position involves contacts across multiple teams, both locally and globally, and is highly visible in the organisation with excellent prospects for future career development
About the Capital Management Manager role:
The Capital Management Manager supports the Director of Capital Management and Heads of Capital Management to help ensure the Group’s capital resources are managed in an effective way.
- Lead the periodic reporting of the capital metrics to the senior finance community
- Ensuring adequate controls and reporting are in place
- The Capital Management Policy and related processes are embedded in the Business Unit
- Monitor the on-going transferability of capital between the companies businesses and identify and address any inefficiencies as they arise
- Analyse total capital in each business on an on-going basis and liaise with the businesses to ensure that capital is repatriated to the highest possible point of the Group structure by a regular dividend repatriation policy. As part of this, assist BU senior management to better understand their working capital cycle in order to identify efficiency savings in this area
- Day-to-day running of multi-disciplinary transactions designed to generate capital for the group
- Critically review and interpret information and decide on a course of action
- Deal with delays and omissions in information required to complete tasks
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Report and present concisely at the highest levels
- Manage conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Review and analyse significant volumes of data (numerical and written), identifying those matters which require follow up and those which should be reported (and to which audience)
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
About the Company:
This global health care company needs no introduction and is well regarded by all its competitors. The culture is demanding and fast paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing mand training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Capital Management Manager job.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.