Consultant Rohit Jain
Date posted 20 September 2016
Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA Finance Manager, Hertfordshire based, Permanent Role, Paying up to £55,000 + car allowance and bonus
Our client has been trading for 100 years in the construction sector and is looking to recruit a qualified finance manager.
As a finance manager your role will include:
- Monthly management accounts including development appraisal review; contracting & building services CVC review; overhead reporting, analysis & forecasting
- Monthly salaries including auto-enrolment compliance and payments to pension fund.
- Monthly/quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly National Statistics returns
- Liaison with tax advisers regarding quarterly tax payments on behalf of the Group
- Investment company: quarterly management accounts and cash flow forecasting
- Annual budgeting exercise: co-ordination and management through to final budget setting and approval
- Annual accounts for Group & subsidiaries including review of tax computations; reconciliation of WIP balances; management of the audit process and liaison with the external auditors
- Annual accounts for the Group Pension Fund; reconciliation of nominal balances and management of the audit process
There will be a clear progression plan to be the successor for the finance director role in the next 5 years. This role will be working closely with the finance director and also working closely with the stakeholders of the business.
If you are interested in this role contact Rohit Jain at Robert Walters senior finance on 01727 617500 or email@example.com
If you know anyone in your personnel network that you would want to refer to us Robert Walters will give you a £200.00 retail voucher for each successful qualified placement made.