Systems & Process Senior Manager
Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Location City of London
Consultant Dominic Horne
Date posted 19 September 2016
A globally recognised household name within the media space is looking to hire a Systems & Process Senior Manager to join one of their most successful divisions. It is a very unique role and one that will involve an element of travel to the various regions that you will be supporting throughout Europe whilst based in London.
About the Systems & Process Senior Manager role:
The Systems & Process Senior Manager role is a newly created role in light of a recent acquisition and system roll-out that has just been completed. The main duties of the role will be to partner with the domestic and international teams and ensure that everything is running smoothly, and constantly looking to make improvements where necessary. This role will work across a number of teams and you will be required to quickly and effectively build relationships from day one.
- Drive consistency in procedures, controls and applications
- Input into prioritisation of change requests / enhancements
- Provide information and assessment to Finance Director and VP Finance for business sign-off of enhancements and key project milestones (e.g. data migration)
- Chair regular systems enhancement meetings & input into prioritisation of change requests / enhancements, ensuring business justification for upgrades and fixes are adequately documented
- Oversee Interface translation table change requests and interface error handling issues
- For any new deployments and systems enhancements, participate in systems testing. Support data reconciliation as part of migration process
- Ensure territory manuals; processes around production petty cash, banking, payroll, procurement etc meet required policy standards
Ideally coming from a media background, you would also have experience in working for a larger matrix structured business and on an international scale too. In a fast paced and dynamic environment, you will be able to manage and prioritise large workloads effectively. Sensitivity to diverse cultures is key within this systems & Process Senior Manager role as you will be working on a global scale, but based in London.
This International Media business is a leader within their field, with involvements across all aspects of the media environment. There is great potential for career progression here, and the firm has a fantastic training and development programme.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8091 to find out more.