Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus and Package
Consultant Dominic Horne
Date posted 19 September 2016
A very exciting Finance Manager role has recently become available within a globally recognised media business, based in incredible Central London offices. Reporting directly into one of the Finance Directors and being involved with senior stakeholders across the world, this Finance Manager role offers fantastic career progression within the media space.
About the Finance Manager role:
Within this Finance Manager role, you will be responsible for partnering with multiple territories across the globe and preparing the Quarterly reporting and quarterly group consolidations. You will also heavily be involved with the production of the Stats & Tax packs for the business units that you will also be supporting.
- Lead Monthly and Quarterly Reporting process
- Prepare group consolidation of P&L and cash (and related packages)
- Liaise with Management reporting team and other departments within the business, to obtain variance explanations and resolve any issues
- Assist the Finance Director with maintaining Internal Control
- Prepare the group Intercompany reporting & treasury, funding and cashflow
- Prepare and co-ordinate business unit input for Statutory Accounts, TW Tax Package and supporting information for Statutory audit. Track territory preparation of stat accounts and tax returns
- Oversight of one junior accountant
Ideally with a background in Media, you will have experience working in a bigger company environment and on an international scale as well. The business itself is one of the top media companies both in London and world wide and has a fantastic team culture that would suit someone looking to get suck in and involved. Having good communication skills is vital as the relationships that you will need to build quickly will be very important for the long term success of this Finance Manager role. Previous management experience would be very advantageous as you will be managing a junior accountant who will be supporting you with the more transactional elements of the role.
If you are driven, ambitious and want to take the next step in your career then this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me on 0207 509 8091 to find out more.