Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Eliza Slinn
Date posted 16 September 2016
A prominent, central London based, media and entertainment business are looking for a Royalties Manager to join them in a fast paced leadership role.
Taking full ownership and oversight of the Royalties function, the Royalties Manager will have deliverables across multiple business lines, on an international scale. This is a high profile leading and developing a large team, whilst managing a host of both internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing a team of direct reports including training, performance reviews, KPI setting and recruitment
- Completing formal approvals for new contractual parties, both beneficiaries and agents, authorisation limits and files for audit purposes
- Authorising sales costing to ensure accurate reflection of contractual obligations
- Preparing royalty accounting for more complex contractual terms, including multi-region format deals, multi-beneficiary agreements and output deals
- Business Partnering with Legal, Rights and Finance teams to ensure information is captured accurately and accounted for within the appropriate contractual obligations
- Working with IT, Finance and Rights teams to identify and deliver process improvements
- Ad hoc project work as required
As the Royalties Manager you will:
- Be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (other oversea equivalent)
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have experience within a busy royalties department
- Be a confident written and verbal communicator
- Have previous management experience
Apply below or contact Eliza Slinn on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02075098366 to find out more about the position.