Head of R2R
Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension
Consultant James Smith
Date posted 14 September 2016
A leading national organisation headquartered in Manchester are recruiting for a Head of R2R due to continued growth and transformation. The role will lead the R2R team, playing an integral part in the integration project as well as a new ERP implementation. Particular focus will be placed on process improvements and efficiencies in the role, working closely with the Head of SSC in driving change.
As the Head of R2R you will:
- Lead the team of 16, including staff management, 121’s, training and development
- Manage the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, including accruals and prepayments
- Manage the back office treasury team, including bank reconciliations, CHAPS and BACS payments, relationship with the bank
- Responsible for Capex accounting (IAS 16, IAS 36)
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, include review and sign off
- Responsible for the service delivery and KPI’s to the internal and external customers
- Provide timely, accurate and compliant P&L accounting, reporting and support to the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners
You will be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or overseas equivalent
- SAP experience is a advantage
- A strong leader, experienced in developing a high performing team
- Ability to actively engage stakeholders and staff to ensure processes are executed consistently and complied with
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Experience of SAP or similar ERP systems, intermediate to advanced Excel skills
This newly created Head of R2R role will suit a strong leader, a Shared Service Centre ambassador and someone who is passionate about change and efficiency's.
If you want to find out more about this excellent Financial Controller opportunity then please contact me for a chat in confidence and to see a full job spec.