Retail Finance Manager
Salary £50000 - £55000 per annum + Car
Consultant Lucy Periam
Date posted 09 September 2016
A Retail Finance Manager is required for one of the best name on Britain's high streets. This role requires prior experience of working within retail, ideally within a stores environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an qualified Finance Manager to join a talented head office Finance team based in London. The main purpose of this role is to manage the full financial cycle of business payroll budgets and forecasts.
The full range of responsbilities for the Retail Finance Manager include:
- Full financial responsibility for setting, reviewing and optimising business payroll budgets and forecasts
- Provide commercial insight and analytics to assess the merits of spend by store, and understand the returns made on investment
- Key support to Payroll productivity and investment strategies
- Monthly flash payroll summary to include analysis of new store spend, and all postings to the balance sheet / P&L.
- Reconciliation of the balance sheet items and tracking of unbudgeted items. To include regular maintenance of the internal opportunities and risks on payroll spend
- Ownership of the financial planning process, to provide analysis of the movements from previous plan and key YoY movements and creation of monthly store targets
- Support the Labour model project, to ensure store targets are understood and the business is bought into the store by store budgeting process.
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent) with prior Management Accounting /Reporting / FP&A experience having been gained within a retail environment
An ability to influence at all level and strong systems experience is expected.
To apply to this Retail Finance Manager role please click below.