Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Guy Alderton
Date posted 01 September 2016
An established, yet growing, industry leading Airline business with a recognisable brand presence across the UK are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Manager to join their Luton head office. You will have a direct reporting line into the key business decision makers and provides a genuine opportunity to be part of a team which influences the business direction.
About the Commercial Finance Manager role:
Working as the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for delivering value adding management reporting / financial analysis and meaningful business insight, whilst managing a small yet progressive team.
- Work collaboratively in business partnering with the wider financial reporting team and other key stakeholders across the business
- Development and production of financial reporting to meet the decision making needs of the business
- Manage the timely and accurate production of all costs for the business on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure all reporting meets the requirements of the business through ongoing evaluation
- Production of budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring and reporting on key KPIs across the operational business
- Development and coaching of junior team members
For the role of Commercial Finance Manager, you will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- 2:1 degree educated or above with strong academics at GCSE / A-Level’s
- Excellent planning and preparation skills, with the ability to influence both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to provide insightful decision support information to key stakeholders
- Previous experience of working in a commercially focused role with direct staff management exposure
Based at their UK head office, this market leading business offer a great working environment, strong career progression and the opportunity to work for a brand which is experiencing significant growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Commercial Finance Manager position, please apply today or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.