Salary £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 31 August 2016
This Finance Manager role in Hemel Hempstead is an excellent opportunity for an ACA, CIMA or ACCA Qualified Accountant to join a business that is a household name in the leisure industry. With turnover approaching £1bn, and being part of a bigger group, this newly created role would be ideal for you if you are looking to make the next step in your career.
Key Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
- Management and coordination of the Capex decision process and the ongoing financial control of projects
- Identification and prioritisation of projects
- Ensure robust investment appraisals have taken place
- Forecast and monitor projects spend and cashflow and ensure cashflow targets are met
- Work with internal teams and external consultants
- Conduct robust post project appraisal identifying areas of future opportunity and learnings to improve future project decision making
- Ensure that all benefits and costs are reflected in annual budgets and longer term plans
- Coordinate and input into individual 5 year strategic plans. This includes P+L, Balance sheet and cash impact
- Develop the business 5 year model using appropriate software and support
- Managing and direct junior team members when allocated to projects
- Qualified Accountant or overseas equivalent
- Commercial acumen
- Very strong Excel/database and Modelling skills
- Ability to communicate with the team at all levels of the organisation from the front line team members to Board Directors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and friendly business who can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this exciting Finance Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply.