Finance Business Partner
Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum + Car Allowance
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 31 August 2016
A senior finance business partner role has arisen in Essex within the aviation sector. The Senior Finance Business Partner will focus on forward looking, large scale and high-impact commercial and investment decisions and support effective financial planning within their area of responsibility.
Reporting to the Finance Director key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Senior management and the Finance Director to help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
- Review financial performance information and plans - including the annual budget
- Ensure good local cost control and cost management behaviour in the business
- Take a proactive approach in supporting staff development, performance and career progression
You will be a Qualified Accountant ( ACA/ACCA/CIMA ) and have a proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness. Demonstrable experience in Business Partnering and a passion for building successful relationships with the business are essential.
You will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and 5 years plus PQE, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria for this Senior Finance Business Partner please send your CV to email@example.com