Head of Finance - Content
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
Consultant Willy McBride
Date posted 05 July 2022london accountancy-finance/finance-director 2022-07-05 2022-09-03 media London London GB GBP 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We’re currently recruiting an experienced Head of Finance - Content for a well-known media brand based in London.
This Head of Finance - Content role will manage and control all content spend across various countries and will partner with 2 key SMT members.
The Head of Finance - Content role will involve:
- Preparing month end accounts with associated commentary.
- Preparing financial models for new markets
- Managing reporting of cash commitments and costs
- Coordinating annual budget process
- Leading quarterly re-forecasting process
- Preparing monthly management information and KPI’s
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of working in media ideally SVOD
- Ideally someone who has worked in a start up business
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven business partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks
- A team player who is adaptable with a flexible way of working
If you’re interested in this role, please apply today. Alternatively, if you have any questions or would like to send us your CV directly, please email me at email@example.com or call on 07881262709.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting opportunity to join a Global Media business as Head of Client Contract Compliance. Based in London, the role reports to the Global Director and will support the COO.
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting opportunity for a Head of Client Contract Compliance (EMEA) to join a leading global Advertising and Public Relations company based in London.
Salary: Up to £100,000 per annum + £8k car allowance + 40% BonusLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 August 2022A massive and listed player across the UK real estate space are looking for their next senior hire being the Head of Finance Operations.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a Global Media business based in London.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a fast-growing content platform focused on creating, financing, and distributing high end films and tv series.