Finance Director- UK&I
Salary £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + car and bonus
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 accountancy Luton Bedfordshire GB GBP 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Currently exclusively working with a multinational PLC business based in Luton, recruiting a Finance Director to take full ownership of the GB&I remit. Broad business facing role that would suit a well-rounded Finance Director who is happy to work and partner strategically but still work on an operational basis when workloads dictate.
The Finance Director will have a real passion for leading people and building a high performing team that delivers excellent service to the business.
My client is a well-established market leader who is experiencing impressive year on year growth and has impressive growth plans for the next 5-10 years!
- Take full ownership of the UK Financials and confidently report to the board and US Corporate when relevant during period ends and quarterly forecasting
- Business partner to the UK MD and CEO, happy to be business facing driving growth in areas where possible
- Support both the MD and Sales in understanding the financial implications of contractual negotiations, including the modelling of multiple scenarios to ensure the optimisation of revenue
- Own the budget and forecasting process for the UK
- Interpret and advise on complex financial information. Ensuring information is understood, updated and provided on time to drive business performance.
- Lead the UK finance team in the facilitation of day-to-day operations, including tracking financial data, invoicing, payroll, etc
- Oversee the preparation of all UK and Irish statutory returns (Tax and Financial)
- Ensure that all the company's financial practices are in line in statutory regulations and legislation
- To plan, develop and implement the Finance team operating procedures (and policies)
- Lead, manage and develop your team to create a great working environment and one that drives and recognises high performance (20+ head count)
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the completion of UK Capital investment applications
- Qualified ACA accountant with 6 years+ PQE and confident partner to senior leadership teams
- Proven ability to lead and develop a high performing Finance team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven project management experience
- Self-motivated, flexible can-do attitude works well under pressure, on own initiative and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise work load and keep to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
If this could be you or anyone in your network, please apply below or drop me an email on email@example.com due to high volumes of applications for this role I will endeavour to call and email a response.