Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Consultant Marcus Blackburn
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 real-estate-and-property UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the region’s most high profile companies is seeking a Finance Director to form part of the SLT for its Property Investment and Construction arm. The organisation has an enviable pipeline of work which will ensure further success and continued expansion.
You will assume a fully strategic finance role taking overall responsibility for all aspects of financial performance, strategic planning, job costing, property management, procurement controls, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and monitoring a robust control environment through effective business partnering.
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Preparing and presenting information to the Board including highlights on business performance, thought leadership, operational excellence and financial strength.
- Providing meaningful management information on a real time basis.
- Implementing reliable performance metrics (KPI’s) that will drive revenue, margin generation and cost savings.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
You will be a degree educated, qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a commercial and demonstrable track record of managing business performance improvement, maintaining the highest levels of governance and risk management, reducing working capital demands and influencing the business strategically through sound commercial decision support and business planning. The ideal candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate a deep sector expertise within the Construction or/ and Property verticals.
This is a pivotal, high-profile role boasting a varied and challenging remit in which you will be exposed to the very highest levels of an organisation which maintains deep roots in the local market and provides an excellent opportunity to join a tightly-knit group where development and sustained internal investment are given the very highest priority.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Marcus Blackburn at Robert Walters, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3HF. Email: Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com or call for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0)161 214 7400.