Head of Finance
Salary £85,000 - £100,000 per annum + Car+Bonus+Pension+Life+Health
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Permanent Division of Robert Walters are currently supporting a progressive, dynamic and growing organisation to appoint a Head of Finance.
The role of Head of Finance will report into the Finance Director and have responsibility to manage a large finance team.
This is a pivotal role within the finance structure and I am looking for someone who has strong statutory reporting experience and is used to managing large teams.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the group's strategic plans
- Maintaining relationships with parent company
- Monthly and quarterly reports of groups financial results
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely budgets, forecasts and estimates for the group
- Responsible for statutory reporting, management reporting and treasury
- Managing a team, developing people and providing succession plans.
My client are an exceptional business they are growing through a period of exceptional growth and have a history of developing their people.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package. If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more please send your CV to email@example.com