Head of Finance
Salary £65,000 - £70,000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Pension
Consultant Abdul Khan
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance role for a well established business based in Hertfordshire.
The role of Head of Finance will be responsible to manage a small growing team and have full ownership of the P&L. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to be the no.1 in finance and be involved with strategic decisions for the organisation.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and review the production of the management accounts
- Manage the reporting of financial information and accounts both internally and to plc head office.
- Produce statutory accounts as applicable and supporting information pack for our trading division.
- Manage the annual budget process.
- Assist with the annual strategic plan.
- Manage and review and production of the VAT return for submission.
- Assist with the forward buying of currency to ensure that foreign currency purchases are hedged in accordance with local policies.
- Provide support in the production and review of customer profitability analysis and maintenance of a cost to serve model.
- Manage local IT and ERP system and process changes.
- Liaise with internal auditors to ensure information is prepared and actions taken on any control weaknesses.
- Consider the controls environment on an ongoing basis to determine if appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure management information is being prepared as required in a timely manner
If this role is of interest please forward me a copy of your CV to email@example.com