VP Tax and Treasury
Salary £120,000 - £140,000 per annum + Bonus + Shares + Benefits
Consultant Harsa Abeelack
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an already successful Finance Team and gain experience working with a globally recognised brand.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join an already successful Finance Team and gain experience working with a globally recognised brand to deliver greatness as part of the senior leadership team.
The VP of Tax & Treasury will partner closely with our CFO and sit on the senior leadership team with overall responsibility for the businesses European Tax and Treasury affairs. You will have a direct impact on the future direction of the business and report to the CFO.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Global tax strategy including associated future business expansion, acquisitions, financing, etc
- Partnering with Policy and Legal to set strategic direction in context of evolving international tax guidelines and regulations
- Ensuring liquidity and managing cash, investments and working capital
- Planning for local payments regulation and ensuring compliance
- Leading, recruiting and developing a high performing team
- Board meeting support and attendance
- Maintain good relationships with the FP&A and core finance teams, also across the wider business in order to be able to have access to the appropriate information
- Ad hoc finance project work
Developing Self and Others:
- Maintain a working knowledge of all of the businesses within the Group
- Ensure customer-centric focus and high levels of service (internal & external)
- Operate in the role according to Company Values and lead by example
- Follow all relevant legal requirements
- Actively participate in the companys performance development review process
- Substantial experience, most recently as Head of Tax & Treasury at a large multinational company
- Experience gained in Tax and Treasury, ideally in an international business
- Successful track record operating in a hyper-growth environment, partnering with and influencing exec-level stakeholders
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator, comfortable with ambiguity
- Inspiring and respected leader
Please apply, or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on 07826 859650 or email:Harsa.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.