Director of Reporting
Salary £120,000 - £140,000 per annum
Consultant Melanie Clark
Date posted 23 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
The media and technology based business is going through an exciting period of diversification and strategic review. It has a collegiate environment with an impressive leadership team who actively encourage internal progression. There therefore there could be further opportunities for a successful Director of Reporting
Responsibilities of the Director of Reporting include;
- Financial Reporting and Control for a medium to large listed business
- Management and development of a small team with indirect management of the relevant shared service centre teams
- Advising the business on technical accounting issues, including preparation of papers required for senior management, the audit committee or the auditor.
- Preparation and review of the full and half year financial statements and pack for management discussions and analysis
- Responsible for the implementation of any new accounting standards
- Responsible for transaction accounting for M&A
The successful Director of Reporting must be ACA qualified with listed experience, ideally from a media or technology based business although this is not essential. They should thrive in a dynamic, progressive and collegiate environment and be able to present to all levels of the business.