Salary £125,000 - £145,000 per annum + bonus, benefits and equity
Consultant Melanie Clark
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The technology company is based in Central London and currently has a turnover of £12m and offers multiple products to multiple re-sellers. Following successful new product development, the business is now well placed to grow and conduct a retained search for a CFO to help scale the business, create a robust financial infrastructure and provide strategic leadership to work towards a sale in due course.
The CFO will work closely with the founder/CEO to improve systems and processes, enhance management information, add commercial value and provide strategic insight and leadership, with the ultimate aim of growing EBITDA.
Responsibilities of the CFO will include;
- Providing short, medium and long-term business planning and modelling
- Develop budgeting, accurate forecasting and increased insight into costs and cash flow
- Enhance financial and management reporting to all areas of the business
- Timely and robust statutory financial and management reports
- Structuring, managing and developing a finance team for growth and success
- Supplier, vendor, re-seller and other contract management and negotiation
- Providing insight and leadership on pricing and R&D decisions
- Identification of Business risks
- Development and ownership of financial systems and processes
- Driving change and corporate strategy
- Provide modelling and strategic advice on expansion of the business, possible M&A, fund raising, overseas growth and potential sale strategy
The successful CFO will ideally come from a SaaS related technology commerce and industry business and be excited by the prospect of helping to grow a company. They will be able to operate at board level and advise a founder and senior management team on the strategic direction of the company. You must be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant who is down to earth and collegiate in nature.