Salary £80,000 - £100,000 per annum + bonus, benefits
Consultant Richard Boyd
Date posted 22 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The Finance Director role / responsbilities: Supporting the MD in order to take full responsibility for finance and help drive up profitability as a fundamental part of the on going, continued and exciting growth of the business. This is a wide ranging role in a growing business, with a track record for acquisitions
- Formally reporting to the Managing Director
- Work closely with the project budget holders and Operating team / key Heads of Department in Client Services/Creative/Production
- Diverse financial role responsible for financial and commercial aspects of the business
- Compilation of key reports and management accounts
- Liaison with accountants and auditors
- Responsibility for VAT and company tax control
- Full P&L management
- Opportunity to grow with the role towards a more rounded, business focused role;
- New project financial appraisals
- Company projections
- Budget analysis, management and reconciliations for individual projects
- Review and accountability for supplier management, key supplier agreements and project costs
- Management of overheads
- Other commercial projects as they arise
In addition the job holder would have a Finance Manager and Office Manager/Assistant as direct reports
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or other overseas equivalent) with prior experience ideally having been gained in an events background, though wider media will still be considered.
In addition the successful Finance Director will enjoy a wide ranging role, where opportunities to be involved in most areas of the business will be all around you.
For an informal conversation, or to apply, please contact Richard Boyd on 07867393775.