Head of Finance
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Lisa Ahmed
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working in partnership with a business in Milton Keynes to recruit for a Head of Finance paying a salary of between £45,000 - £50,000.
This exciting position has a broad, varied and challenging remit and as a part of the leadership team is regarded as a key, strategic and pivotal position within the company.
Key duties include:
- Full responsibility for financial division across the business.
- Group reporting remit, working with HO to provide regular reports and forecasts for the business.
- Strong commercial remit, providing financial insight, supporting sales, project pricing and strategy.
- Management, leadership, mentoring and development of a team of 3.
- Reporting to CEO, working in partnership with leadership team to provide insightful and rigorous financial data and forecasts.
As Head of Finance you will be:
- A supportive and innovative manager with excellent team development skills.
- An experienced and passionate finance professional with a proven history of working at leadership level.
- You will be highly commercially aware have worked on FP&A, strategy, supported on tenders, with experience working with FX and international currency.
- You will also enjoy working to deadlines, working on ad-hoc internal business/departmental projects with a vision for implementing change.
- You will be either a part qualified with significant experience in similar roles and agreement to continue to qualified status, or fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA accountant with at least 5 years PQE.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a great organisation that can offer long-term security and the opportunity to work within a dynamic team environment.
If you are interested in thie role or know someone that would be suitable please give me a call on 01908 044 000 or email me at email@example.com