Salary £125,000 - £130,000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Consultant Melanie Clark
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
The company has a turnover of £12m and is based on a SaaS model selling multiple products. Following the development of new revenue streams, the business is now well placed to grow. I have been retained to search for a CFO to help scale the business and create a robust financial infrastructure.
The CFO will work closely with the founder and owner to provide insightful financial and commercial insight to help them grow margins, internationally and ultimately EBITDA.
Responsibilities of the CFO include;
- Providing short, medium and long-term business planning and modelling
- Develop budgeting, accurate forecasting and increased insight into costs and cash flow
- Financial and management reporting to all areas of the business
- Timely and robust statutory financial and management reports
- Structuring, managing and developing a finance team for growth and success
- Supplier, vendor, re-seller and other contract management and negotiation
- Identification of Business risks
- Development and ownership of financial systems and processes
- Driving change and corporate strategy
- Provide modelling for expansion of the business through possible M&A and overseas activity
The successful CFO will ideally come from a SaaS related business and be excited by the prospect of helping to turn around and grow a company. They will be able to operate at board level and advise a founder and senior management on the strategic direction of the company. You must be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant who is down to earth and collegiate in nature.