Divisional Finance Director
Salary £100,000 - £125,000 per annum + Exceptional Benefits
Consultant Marcus Blackburn
Date posted 02 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
One of the most high profile and iconic companies in the Northwest is seeking a Divisional Finance Director to form part of the SLT for its Property Investment and Construction arm. The organisation has an enviable pipeline of work which will ensure further success and continued expansion both in its UK and overseas markets. You will assume a fully strategic finance role taking overall responsibility for all aspects of financial performance, strategic planning, job costing, property management, procurement controls, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships, partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and monitoring a robust control environment through effective business partnering.
- Monitoring and directing the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Preparing and presenting information to the Board including highlights on business performance, thought leadership, operational excellence and financial strength.
- Providing meaningful management information on a real time basis.
- Implementing reliable performance metrics (KPI’s) that will drive revenue, margin generation and cost savings.
- Ensuring compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
You will be a degree educated, qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a commercial and demonstrable track record of managing business performance improvement, maintaining the highest levels of governance and risk management, reducing working capital demands and influencing the business strategically through sound commercial decision support and business planning. The ideal candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate a deep sector expertise within the Construction or/ and Property verticals.
This is a pivotal, high-profile role boasting a varied and challenging remit in which you will be exposed to the very highest levels of an organisation which maintains deep roots in the local market and provides an excellent opportunity to join a tightly-knit group where development and sustained internal investment are given the very highest priority. Remuneration includes a highly competitive basic salary, a substantial bonus and the benefits one might associate with working at a truly top-tier organisation.
To apply for this role, please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Marcus Blackburn at Robert Walters, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3HF. Email: Marcus.Blackburn@robertwalters.com or call for a confidential discussion on: +44 (0)161 214 7400.