Salary £75,000 - £85,000 per annum + car and EMI share scheme
Consultant Robert Patterson
Date posted 23 February 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Great opportunity to lead a small finance function through an extended period of growth and partner with board executives with the strategic drive of the business. Looking for a strong technical director/controller with experience of manufacturing or stock related environments.
Partnering with the Managing Director and other existing Senior executives, this role will head up a small finance team and play a key role in the operations of the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional finance professional with a proven track record of developing and delivering effective strategic financials to meet the current and future needs of the business.
We are looking for a professional with a proven track record who will be the driving force behind the finance functions within the business. Acting as valuable part of our Senior Management Team and being the champion for improving our deliverables and also for changing the culture with regard to financial management within our organisation.
• Lead a mid-size finance team, mentoring and supporting their development
• Co-ordination and oversight of the monthly management accounts, actively seeking process improvements
• Business partner with senior board members and executives to drive strategic decisions and grow the business within chosen markets
• Manage external financial relationships with banks- cash management and cash flow forecasting
• Annual budgets and forecasting for all sites
• Management of statutory reporting across all entities and countries
• Strategic costing analysis and financial planning
• Treasury and cash flow management
• Tax planning including tax implications of our overseas offices
• Development of the finance systems to enhance consistency and efficiencies
• Responsibility for all the companies within the group, inclusive of international branch offices.
• Work with Senior management team colleagues to improve business information available for timely decision making.
• Using the business-wide ERP system to develop appropriate KPI’S for measuring and driving business performance
• Develop processes to offer greater insight into trend identification and margin visibility
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, previous FD experience desirable
• Experience of working with board and senior executives
• Preferably have manufacturing exposure or worked within a fast-paced stock related environment
• Knowledge of dealing with multi-national entities.
• Commercially minded and keen to drive the strategic arms of the business forward
• Excellent understanding of cash management, payments and experience of holding significant sums of customer cash.
If this could be you or anyone in your network please drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org