Group Financial Controller
Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus
Consultant Katherine Allwood
Date posted 13 February 2017
A leading pharmaceutical business in Crewe are looking to recruit this newly created Group Financial Controller role. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
About the role
As Group Financial Controller for this international business, you will be performing the following tasks:
- Holding ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the EMEA region is operating under the correct financial controls, and ensuring all regulations are adhered to
- Supporting teams within Europe to develop existing financial controls
- Implementing stronger cash flow forecasting models
- Acting as a hands on people manager, ensuring staff are mentored and developed accordingly
- Helping to drive improvements around processes within the finance team
- Ensuring all reporting is completed in a timely fashion across Europe
- Involvement with any potential acquisition and integration work
About the person
This business are looking for a Qualified Accountant, ideally ACA Qualified within a Big 4 Practice firm. You must have Industry experience as well, within a large FTSE listed business ideally. Previous experience within a controls environment is important, to ensure you understand how the controls should be working within this business. Any experience within a Shared Service Centre environment would be useful, but is not essential.
The business is going through a small restructure programme at the moment, with this role involved in changing processes and structures as required. Good previous team management experience is important, to ensure that you can manage this transition for your team effectively.
About the business
This business are a leading pharmaceutical business, based in Crewe, who are looking to recruit for this newly created role.
For more information on this exciting role, please apply via the link below.