Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum + £5.5k Car Allowance , Bonus and Benefits
Location West End
Consultant Conor McHugh
Date posted 30 November 2016
A rarely available Commercial Director role has just become available at one the most respected Professional Service companies based in Central London. This role offers outstanding career progression for a finance professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Commercial Director role:
- Overall responsibility for commercials and pricing in new bids, up-selling and during re-tenders, in EMEA/US, and APAC
- Working closely with the Legal and Finance departments to negotiate contracts and construct charges schedules with clients and agree commercial pricing, and, with Sales and with Operations
- To provide commercial support to the Senior Management Team, Sales Team and Account Managers wherever required
- Designing and modelling commercial/pricing solutions for new and existing client products, bids and tenders subject to sign off and agreement with Finance
- Providing commercial support throughout the contract negotiation process including obtaining sign-off for the pricing schedule, key commercial terms linked to the service, and any service credits.
- Providing commercial support to design/amend service credit/rebate agreements
- Attending meetings and presentations for new and existing business wherever commercial or pricing expertise is required
- Proven Leadership – inspires others and provides clear directions and clarity. Motivates and empowers the team to understand and achieve objectives
- Strategic Thinking - considers short and long term implications and plan accordingly. See’s the big picture, anticipates and leads trends and develops far reaching objectives
- Experience of working closely with marketing, sales and operations to deliver the best result and event experience is essential
- Engaging and confident individual with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
About the Company:
This Professional Services company needs no introduction and is well regarded by all its competitors. The culture is demanding and fast paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await you in this exciting Commercial Director job.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or 020 7509 8947.