Chief Financial Officer
Salary £100000 - £120000 per annum + + Bonus
Consultant Melanie Clark
Date posted 23 September 2016
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a CFO to support the Managing Director and Management Team in a diverse group of companies to achieve the Group's overall business objectives. The successful CFO must be a capable qualified chartered accountant with property investment appraisal experience.
Located in central London, this respected business would suit a self-motivated and diligent individual with a strong interest in using their commercial experience to move into a demanding, yet rewarding role within a portfolio. Led by a successful entrepreneur, the group undertakes a diverse range of activities with a focus on clients within the Healthcare and Property industries. This Family Office type role will require a candidate that possess excellent analytical and due diligence skills coupled with technical financial expertise.
As a boutique organisation, input and idea generation is expected and hard work and dedication are recognised and well rewarded.
The CFO’s duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Group consolidated financial reporting under UK GAAP and IFRS
- Management accounting – assisting in preparation and review of group budgets and management accounts
- Group daily and weekly cash flow management
- Mentoring and providing strong financial support to Heads of Divisions within the Group
- Attendance at and assistance in collation of Board Meeting papers for various divisions within the Group
- Management of team of accountants
- Overview of Human Resources function for the group
- Internal Structuring – liaison with external consultants and assistance in corporate planning within the group
- Modelling for potential property portfolio investments and analysis of balance sheet, P&L, cash flow implications and swaps
- Internal Corporate Finance, including due diligence and review of potential Investments and Acquisitions
- Liaising with existing debt providers regarding future funding requirements
- Tax planning – liaison with external consultants and assistance in tax planning within the group
- Tax compliance - assisting in preparation and review of group compliance requirements
- Assisting in financial modelling for the existing group and prospective target’s portfolio
The successful CFO will thrive in a deadline driven environment and possess the ability to be a very close business partner to an entrepreneurial Managing Director.
Please clcik to apply.